Thursday, July 7, 2011

11 Layers of Me!

Found at http://gettingnshape.blogspot.com/


LAYER ONE: On the Outside--

Full Name: Rachel
Birthday: September 12th
School: 3rd year of college coming up!

Major: PPL- Philosophy, Politics and Law. Hopefully going for a dual degree: masters in social work and a law degree.
Current Location: New York City!
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: At the moment...dark brown with a tint of red. Thinking of going back to black or light brown. Original hair color was black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty!
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

LAYER TWO: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Uhh, Russian/Azerbaijani/Jewish/Latvian/Lithunian, etc..
Your Fears: I don't really have phobias. I'm a little paranoid, I guess.
Weakness: Chocolate.
Goal(s): Oh so many. I want to become a lawyer that uses her social work degree. I want to be 140 lbs. I want to graduate college. I want to have abs. There's a lot I want.
Relieve Stress: Ballroom, all the way.

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow--

Your thoughts first waking up: Usually.."I need to pee.."
Your bedtime: I don't have one. I've become a morning person, so it doesn't really matter. I love getting up.
Your most missed memory: Right now? Ballroom dance. It's not a memory, persay, because I could still be doing it and I'm going back in September. I'm just taking a short hiatus because my partner lives far from me. I'll be taking lessons by myself next week, but it's just not the same.

LAYER FOUR: You’re picking--

Pepsi or Coke: DIET coke =]
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither, please.
Single or Group dates:Hang out with a big group, then go hang out alone!
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate. Mm.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee.

LAYER FIVE: Do You--

Do Drugs: Nope.
Think you've been in love: No.
Want to get married: One day, yeah.
Believe in yourself: Definitely.

LAYER SIX: In the Past Month--

Drank alcohol: Yes
Gone to the mall: Nope
Eaten Sushi: Yes, lol
Gone skating: No
Colored your hair: No
Done something exciting: Yes

LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?--

Changed who you were to fit in: Sure, who hasn't?
Hid something from someone: Yup.


LAYER EIGHT: Getting Old--
Age you're hoping to get married: 24-26? Seems like an okay age. Maybe a bit older. Really whenever I'm ready.
Age you're hoping to have children: 27-29
Want to travel to: Oh gosh, everywhere. South Africa, everywhere in Europe that I haven't been yet, India, New Zealand, Australia, all over the US, South America. I just want to see everything.

LAYER NINE: Perfect Mate--
Best Eye Color: Blue, but I don't really care.
Best Hair Color: Black hair, blue eyes is a perfect combo. But again...I really don't care. Blonde hair, brown hair and brown eyes is all good too. I'm not picky to a fault.
Short or Long Hair: Medium-length!

LAYER TEN: What were you doing--

5 MINUTES AGO: Reading blogs
1 HOUR AGO: Sitting in a car with my co-workers being driven home.
1 DAY AGO: Getting drunk, lol.
1 YEAR AGO: Well, 5 days from now one year ago, I'd be waiting to find out that my ankle was broken. But what was I doing on July 7th last year? I'm not sure. Probably nothing too special. Working.

LAYER ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence--

I Love: life and all it's oddities.
I Feel: exhausted, but happy.
I Hate: people that are mean; easy.
I Hide: my real emotions even when I trust people.
I Miss: ballroom and school.
I Need: to work out tomorrow and be a little healthier with my eating.

Feel free to copy and repost. 

2 comments: