Sunday, July 10, 2011

182

Okay, what the hell? Somehow, this morning, after a day of running and dancing yesterday, I get on the scale and I am 182. That's unacceptable. That's a full 10 pounds more than my lowest weight. I thought I was doing alright with maintaining. Clearly, I am not. I'm trying not to get too upset because all that this means is that I need to start counting calories meticulously again.

My journey is, quite obviously, not over yet. Because, if it were, I would be able to stick to the 172 that I had. I can't see the difference on myself. I don't feel 10 pounds heavier. Buuuuut, I am. So, no excuses. 1200 calories a day, 3 workouts a week. Done. I'm here to lose weight, not to lose a bunch and then gain some back.

I'm taking my nephew to the zoo today. So that means that there will be food all around to tempt me. And I will not give in to any of it. I know what I have to do and I'm just going to do it. Because being thin and being healthy are my most important goals right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment