Friday, July 15, 2011

I Keep Eating...

I keep eating. And I think it's because I'm bored. I need to start taking dance classes and filling up my evenings with interesting things. Otherwise, I will eat. I don't eat enough to make me gain any weight. But I'm eating just enough that I'm maintaining now. Which is...you know, good, if I want to be chubby forever.

I think I'll go to a dance class in the city tomorrow. I'm just going to keep myself busy so I don't eat. I'm also going to get tons of books from the library. Because if I'm reading...I'm not eating.

I'm also going to set some very short-term goals, just for the rest of the month of July.

Goals
1. Lose 4 pounds, getting me back to 173.
2. Go on a twenty minute walk every single day, no matter when or where or how.
3. Make healthier choices with food, starting by eating more fiber.
4. Take dance or Zumba classes, do a workout video or run 10 times before the month is over.

We'll see where I am August 1st. Let's hope I am in a better place than now, because I feel a bit as if I'm slacking. I'm not gaining, which is great. But my goal of 160 before I go back to school is starting to seem unreachable. So let's step on the gas here.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are happy with what you are doing.

    I am changing some things.


    I have really enjoyed your Blog but.....

    although I have been following your Blog for some time I am changing this today because I have too many Blogs on my reader list .

    I need to be realistic about the time I spend reading other people's Blogs and this is not a reflection of your writing but of my need to be sensible.

    Thanks for letting me into your world for a time.

    God Bless

    MargieAnne from http://withgodnothingistoohard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a link that is reported as an attack page and may affect your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is written very well thanx for sharing your knowledge
    And before you choose hcg diet read this to rapid weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tired of finding ways to burn down your fats easily? Look no more as the newest and fastest fat buster how to lose weight fast is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't have time for workouts and still want to lose weight, you can try Garcinia Cambogia Extract! I lose weight and so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete