Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ZUMBA!!!!

So, this morning, I woke up at 5:30AM as per usual, got up and decided to walk 1/3 of the way to work. I would've worked more, but honestly, I had no time. The day was pretty good. Unfortunately, I haven't been getting the chance to pack lunches for myself, so I had cheese fries in the meantime. Unnecessary, definitely a mistake, but that's alright -- everyone makes them. For breakfast, I had a small iced coffee with skim milk and splenda and a dunkin donuts veggie egg white flatbread. For a snack, in between breakfast and "lunch" I had a peach. Then, for a snack I had a box of apple juice and a 100 calorie pack of Lorna Doone cookies. Then for dinner, I had a veggie delight Subway sandwich. Pretty good day overall. I walked over a mile on the way back from work. Again, about 1/3, maybe a little more, of the way.

After that, I bought a really cute outfit for Eightie's Day, said hi to my parents, who came home today from Austria and ran off to a Zumba class. It was awesome. Zumba is great-- My Zumba instructor is leaving for a week to go to a convention in Florida, but she has promised to send me Facebook reminders to stop munching and start jogging. Gotta love her. She's got tons of energy and picks awesome music for her class.

After class, I walked 12 blocks home. On the way there, I ran 3 blocks and then walked 9 but on the way back, I just had no energy so I was speed walking. Working a 9-10 hour day and then running around will do that to you. Plus working in a camp is no desk job ... which is why I love it =] I'm a little stressed about some things to do with work, mostly because I'm fighting with the best friend. But it is what it is. I am past the point in life where I apologize when I don't mean it or when I don't think I've done anything wrong. So we'll see where this goes. Hopefully we can forgive each other soon, because I'm not in town for all that long and it's silly to spend it fighting.

Tomorrow's more of the same but no Zumba! I'm going to go running after work and then maybe do some kind of yoga class -- we'll see what I'm up for. Since I don't party all too much when I'm in Brooklyn, I've gotta fill up my extra time with something. And I guess it'll be exercise. Sweet deal, huh? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment